We love looking Beautiful & a Make Up Pro in today’s super sexy world, but most of the time when we get jammed with makeup, skin, hair or any other beauty problem, we look for an instant solution, either we get one or we switch to our standard beauty routine, right??
Learning genius beauty hacks has lately become a bit of a hobby for me, and I’ve collected & tried a lot of them however I am not going to confuse you with endless options rather I am sharing my few favorites. So, next time blushbyshalinie will give you a quick rescue when you’re in a real need of a a friend who can guide & give you a wonderful & a quick beauty fix!
1. Shiny Face: In a pinch, consider hand sanitizer to combat a shiny face. “The ingredient they have in common that works for this trick is dimethicone, a type of silicone. It smooths like a primer and provides a protective coat locking in moisture which creates the shine,” says Shelley GoodStein, an author and model. You can use this along the hair line, your forehead, T-zone or if you have glistening cleavage.
2. Unwanted Pimples: “Dab a bit of full-fat yogurt on a pimple and let it dry (takes around 20 minutes) before rinsing off with warm water to reduce inflammation and redness quickly, easily and cheaply!” The lactic acid helps unclog the pore and breakdown the dead skin cells, the probiotics help to balance bacteria, and the fat helps to moisturize (without clogging skin!).
Take a some cotton, go to your bathroom & pour some Listerine on it and put it on you pimple, the right amount of alcohol content in it will dry off the pimple quickly. (this really worked for me as I have a sensitive skin on my neck & back, after waxing pimples start popping out in abundance, this trick worked wonders)
3. Hair Iron Burn: I have done that too despite being extra careful! For minor burns, skip the ice and reach for some raw honey. A thick layer will immediately cut the sting while also providing antibacterial protection and keeping skin hydrated.
4. Dandruff Challenge: Add 2 crushed aspirin to your favorite shampoo to turn it into a dandruff-blasting product. “The pills’ salicylic acid breaks down dead skin cells and product buildup.
5.Nail Paint Drying: As they say, “A woman is only helpless when her nail polish is drying, else watch out” & I am going to give you a trick which will end this too….Next time put your Nail Polish in your kitchen…keep a bowl ready with water..add loads of ice cubes and turn it to chilled water…Just Dip your finger nails, wait for 1-2 minutes and you are done…Dried Nail Paint in 2 minutes…
6. Smell Good Through out the Day: Using expensive perfumes and by evening getting the feeling it has worn off can be frustrating, so I am gonna tell you your secret points and then you can Smell Awesome Day Long
Point 1: Inside Wrist
Point 2: Inside Elbow
Point 3: Underneath your Hair & one spray on the inside of your hair
Point 4: Your Cleavage
Point 5: Rub some Behind Ears as well
7. Dry your hair with a Cotton T-shirt: Hairdressers don’t advocate drying hair with a towel because it bruises your locks. But, if you’re in a real hurry, use a T-shirt instead, it is much more absorbent and dries your quickly. Also, use this trick if you have frizzy hair!
8.Give Your Lips a Fuller Look: Use powder eyeshadow a shade lighter to your lip color to to boost & plump up your lips. It also give an amazing matte look along with a 3D effect to your lips.
9. Hair Straightening: Love Straight Hair? Use sufficient smoothing conditioner and then try combing follow it by brushing your hair straight down to create a smoothing effect on your hair and enjoy that straightened look for hair till next wash. (for curly hair try blow drying when your is little damp and not immediately after wash)
10. Make-Up Removal: Most of the time you end up looking like a scary after your make-up removal, well I have been told that many a times by my brother 😛 so trying to find a hack for quick make up removal was must for me and there it is my secret weapon now… take make-up removal pads, pour some almond oil or coconut oil and softly glide through your eyelids…Whoosh…It is called “One Wipe Make Up Removal” & why should you use it…because while all the make up chemical are removed in one wipe, you skin get immediately moisturized and hence in the long run, NO WRINKLES. Try it & Thank me Later…I will be here….
These are a few beauty hacks I have shared with you, must try and in case you want me to share any specific hack exclusively for you, do drop in the comment.Would love to hear form you!!!